Bringing data streaming professionals together in real time
Join the first-ever data streaming industry event at Current 2022: The Next Generation of Kafka Summit. You’ll be able to immerse yourself in all things real-time data with peers, industry analysts, expert speakers, and more. Current captures the fast-moving data streaming movement, bringing this broad community together for learning, sharing, and networking to help you unlock the value from data.
Data streaming platforms provide all the tools needed to bring together real-time streams of data to connect the whole business. Data streaming platform turns events into outcomes, enables intelligent, real-time apps, and empowers teams and systems to act on data instantly.
Current 2022 is the definitive source to learn about data streaming and the only place where the full community of real-time technology leaders and developers will come together to share best practices and use cases as well as explore the vision and future of data streaming. Data streaming is foundational to a next-gen architecture. How are you charting your path forward?
Join us for this inaugural industry data event to find out what you need to know to be successful on your real-time data journey.
When: October 4-5, 2022
Where: Austin Convention Center + The Fairmont Austin in Austin, Texas
Why Attend Current 2022?
- Gain valuable insight into the future of data streaming platforms from preeminent thought leaders and experts
- Learn from the best in the industry whether you are new to data streaming or a seasoned professional
- Exchange ideas with like-minded professionals in the global data streaming community through 1:1 networking opportunities
- Connect with data streaming experts on-site to ask your toughest questions
- Network with and learn from the ecosystem of technology providers